Install Tekla Open API and add assemblies as references
Updated: 22 Oct 2019
Tekla Open API package is available in NuGet.org. Use NuGet Package Manager in Microsoft Visual Studio to install or update Tekla Open API package. After installation you can use Tekla Open API assemblies as references in your Microsoft Visual Studio project.
- On the Tools menu, point on NuGet Package Manager and click Manage NuGet Packages for Solution.
- Click the Browse tab, on the search box, type TeklaOpenAPI (no spaces) and click on the first result.
- On the Project window, select the projects where you want to add the references.
- From the Version list, select your Tekla Structures version.
- Click Install. Tekla Open API packages appear on the Installed tab, and also Solution Explorer shows the added packages.
Note: If there is more than one version available for your Tekla Structures version on the Version list, select the uppermost one.