Tekla Structural Designer 2023 Open API Release Notes
Tekla Structural Designer Open API 2023
In TSD 2023, the following capabilities have been added:
- User Defined Attributes (UDAs) are now available to read and write in the API.
- ReferencePlane property has been added to SlabOpening, making it much easier to find the slab associated with a slab opening.
Tekla Structural Designer Open API 2023 SP1
In Tekla Structural Designer 2023 SP1, the following capabilities have been added:
- Improved exception reporting in API.
- When an interaction with Tekla Structural Designer through Tekla Structural Designer Remoting API causes an internal exception, more detailed information is now returned to assist the API user with understanding the problem. [TSD-11605]
- Added ability to run Analyze All and Design All commands. [TSD-12516]
- Added properties for Splice data for non-concrete columns. [TSD-13662]
- Added Westok section openings. [TSD-13276]
Tekla Structural Designer Open API 2023 SP2
In Tekla Structural Designer 2023 SP2, the following capabilities have been added:
- Get selected members from model. [TSD-12980]
- Improved workflow for handling API application instances. [TSD-13439]
- Add contents of results tables to API. [TSD-13292]
- Expose unit conversion through API. [TSD-13985]
Additionally, a new example has been added to Github. This example demonstrates how to extract contents of results tables and use the unit conversion. It can be found here.