Extracting1DElementData and ExtractingSteelBeamData
This guide contains the source code for two simple applications. You can use the examples for learning and testing the Tekla Structural Designer Open API and as a starting point when writing your own code:
- Extracting1DElementData project shows how to use TSD Remoting API from a WinForms application to export 1D element data to an excel file.
- ExtractingSteelBeamData project shows how to use TSD Remoting API from a command line application to export steel beam data to a .csv file.
To use the code examples follow the steps below:
- Click Get code button on top of this page
- Download and extract the TSDRemotingAPIExamples.zip file to a directory on your system
- Open the solution RemotingAPIExamples.sln in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- There are two code examples included in the solution: Extracting1DElementData and ExtractingSteelBeamData.