Tips and instructions for guest writers
Updated: 12 Dec 2019
Tips for guest writers
- The title of your article should be eye-catching
- The ideal length for a article should be over 600 words
- Do not write purely self-promotional content
- You can include images, graphics and embeddable YouTube videos
- With your submission, please include two to three sentences author’s biography and a good quality image.
- You may include links to your Tekla Discussion Forum profile and Tekla Warehouse collection.
- You may link back to your own website in your article
- When someone comments your published article, you should write a reply, if possible
- Article must be the original work of the author
- Do not include images, graphics, videos, or other content to which you have do not have the rights
- We reserve the right to accept or reject guest article submissions
- We reserve the right to edit the article
- By submitting a guest article to Tekla Developer Center, you give us right to use the content. We may reprint or share your piece in our newsletter, online services, marketing materials, social profiles as well as various other channels.
- We don’t pay for guest articles
- Read Terms of Services before writing and submitting your article