Tekla Developer Awards 2019: Contour Plate Splitting Tool
Raju Saravanan, Emirates Building System co LLC.
This tool can be Split any shape of Contour Plate by four different method.
Problem that app solves
When working with Chequred Plate (Steel Floor) in more location the contour plate required to split according to the Plate availability size, Joint, Part cut with other profiles and Sizing as required.
The existing Contour Plate Splitting Tools in Tekla Warehouse not having the options Single Cut, Part Cut and Polygon Cut.
So that this tool is developed with more Splitting options.
About the development project
Last year I was developed a contour based Tool as "Contour Plate Text". Next day to the release of Demo Video in public, another same type Tool was uploaded in Tekla Warehouse by a Tekla developer.
This can create a text by using contour plates as series of individual charterers.
This Tool have a limitation, the number of contour point should be less than 100 or the plate will be not be display.
To overcome the above limitation, I just started to develop this splitting tool. Later on I understand we can use this tool for Chequered Plate modeling effectively.
Contour Plate Splitting Tool at Tekla Warehouse
Tekla Warehouse contains also, for example, illustrations of Line cut, Single Cut, Part Cut and Polygon Cut.
About the company - Emirates Building System co LLC
Established in 1997 as a subsidiary of Dubai Investments PJSC.
EBS is one of the leading manufacturers of steel structures in the Middle East, apart from being the market leader in UAE, EBS designs, manufactures and erects premium quality steel structures. This is clearly visible in the company’s portfolio which includes several world-class, prestigious steel building projects.
EBS has also established a significant international presence Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Algeria, Libya, Ethiopia, Morocco, Mauritania, Senegal, Kenya, Bangladesh, Eritrea, vory Coast, Azarbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkinistan, ……to cater to an extensive client base across the globe.
EBS maintains stringent quality management standards across its internal systems and processes. EBS commitment to quality and environmental standards has been recognized with ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certificates.
Annual Production capacity is above 75,000 Tons.
- Hot rolled structures for industrial plants, high rise buildings, bridges (applicable HR material specifications: ASTM, BS, DIN, EN, JIS).
- Built up sections, Pre-engineered buildings (applicable plate material specifications : ASTM, BS, DIN).
- House shot blasting and paint system to customers requirements.
- Galvanized purlins, girts, rails. Cold forming of a range of C and Z profiles.
- Aluminium and steel sheeting in a range of profiles, protective coatings and colors including trims and flashings.
- Choice of insulation options : reflective screen, rock wool, polyurethane-injected insulating panels.
- Building accessories : sliding and personnel doors, sky lights, gutters, downspouts, windows, ridge ventilators, louvres, crane rails, mezzanines and stairs.